Friday 23 March 2012

Welcome to Malaysian Derivatives

Dear Readers,

I humbly welcome all of you to this newly set up blog. After designing the template, I was wondering what should be the first post here.. and I thought that what better than to introduce myself and the things we endeavor to do in this virtual space where we shall get together more in the future.. :)

Due to privacy reasons, I plan to keep my name private and confidential.. perhaps after getting to know more of you personally, I will divulge my private information (if you still care to know hehe) to you through private chat or skype or any other medias lah..  How does that sound? Perfect!

Ok.. then we come to my experience..

Truth be told, I'm relatively quite new to the market if I'm being compared against the endless war veterans out there who has encountered countless battles conducted through the exchange.. people with decades of experience in the game of trading.. bringing different methodology and trading styles from the floor traders to the dealers to the professional traders to the everyday Joe like you and me.. both experienced and young in blood.

I started this trading journey by going through a training on trading options in the overseas market - the US - before moving on to trading futures after that. It was here that I learned about what the various indicators are, what to look for in the market, the trading check list, the basics of interpreting the charts, etc.. and since then, after a few years of blood, sweat, tears, crushed confidence and self-esteem, and all the other emotions that all of us traders have to go through at any one stage in our trading career, I have arrived at a more tranquil emotional state regarding the market and a deeper understanding of what to look for in the market.

Now I'm not saying I'm the perfect professional trader raking in thousands upon thousands daily with a net asset of a few millions in the bank.. far from it.. I'm just the same as everyone on this sometimes tough and seeming impossible journey to be a better trader..

In this blog, I endeavor to share what I have learned over the years, putting in the appropriate references, anecdotes, videos, daily charts and updates on the market, my interpretation of the price action for the day, and all things trading. I hope that through there, we will all eventually be closer as a trading community and stay in touch by other means too.

And to this end, I bid a warm and friendly welcome to you, my dear trader friend.

Sincerely,
Tech Trader (TT)






No comments:

Post a Comment