Friday 23 August 2013

Daily Market Updates - FCPO, Soybean Oil and Soybean Futures 23rd August 2013

Morning Traders,

The daily updates for Malaysian Crude Palm Oil Futures, CBOT Soybean Oil Futures and Soybean Futures has been posted on my main website. You can view the full article by on the Malaysian online trading blog here.

Here is the summary for the article.

Basically, my Short Term Trend has turned slightly short and my long term trend still remains to the downside but with improved sentiments from the low. As the FCPO is still performing strong, I am not looking to short this product but will want to wait for price to settle on some support levels first. As it is Friday, I would most likely only day trade the position. Read the full article on my main Malaysian online trading website in the blog section.

See you there!

Best Wishes,
Tech Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment