Wednesday 13 June 2012

13th June 2012 - Morning Updates

Morning Traders,

How is everyone doing? Alright lets get started!

The US market closed up last night - Dow by 163 points and S&P by 15 points. Europe also all closed up. We are now back to last Friday's level . Choppy isn't it? That's what triple-witching can do to the market. Expect more choppiness up to this Friday.

I don't have much time today so I will give you the levels first and maybe come back and complete this post later.

FKLI

Upper Resistance: 1577, 80, 83, 85, 87, 89, 91
Lower Support: 1572, 69, 65

Cash Index

Upper Resistance: 1578, 80, 82, 85, 87
Lower Support: 1573, 68, 60


-Updates- 9.11am

Alright.. made my coffee, and watching this slow market now..

I think we will resume the choppy market right up till this Friday. I am still looking for a bias to trade as for now and have no position on.

I think with the Greece election and all coming up this Sunday, I think the market would not rally too enthusiastic, don't you think?

I think I will just stick to day trading and take quick profits until the market resumes normal trading next week. So trade safe and don't make any unnecessary donations to Mr Market here. Bring home the bacon!


Trade Safe!

Best Wishes,
Tech Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment