Wednesday 6 June 2012

Brief Evening Chat

Evening Traders,

Wow what a day we had.

In the morning we expected the market to go up to test resistance and indeed we did just that.

In fact, I wanted to get long right of the bat at the open but didn't have the guts to do that.

Finally I went long at 63.5, but got spooked and closed at 64.50 for a point profit.

Then I saw there were sellers on the orders queue of more than 700 versus only 100 buyers!

I knew something fishy was going on.

Luckily, I went long again at 67.5 and closed the trade at 75 after it pushed up boleh-land style.

After price retraced back to 72-73, I went long again at 73 and am holding long positions overnight and I'm a bit scared now. haha..

Anyway, we'll see what happens tomorrow and I'll see you all in the morning updates.

Take care and have a good evening.

Best Wishes,
Tech Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment